Guinness Nigeria Recruits Nationwide
Our brands make us who we are, and Diageo(guinness nigeria) is proud to produce some of the world’s leading brands across total beverage alcohol – spirits, beer and wine. Be it origin, blend or perfect serve each of our brands is famous in its own way. Many have been a favourite choice for centuries, while some are younger additions to our collection.
[su_tabs][su_tab title=”Jobs In Nigeria”]The Job :Guinness Nigeria Recruits
Job Status: Full Time Job,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria[/su_tab]
Job Title:Sales and Distributor Operators Manager, Guinness Nigeria.
A key contributor to the success of the Guinness Nigeria PLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activities. The role holder will report to the National Sales and Distributor Operations Manager and have close liaison with Field sales teams, Customer Marketing, Procurement, Finance, Divisional offices and Contractors.
Purpose of Role:
• The management, provision and communication of sales services that enable the field sales force to achieve volume, visibility, distribution and promotion targets.
• To drive and coordinate distributor’s performance and operational activities from the centre in order to ensure we optimize all selling opportunities daily.
• To collate, analyse and produce accurate reports of all sales activities against the strategic priorities of the organisation.
• Track the distributor’s management team performance.
• Accountable for all the assets on lease to the distributors, like forklifts, computers etc. Generally act as the contact point for requests regarding the assets on lease to the distributors.
• Manage Administrative procedures at HQ and in the Divisions, maintain a close working relationship with all divisions and keep the Sales Leadership Team fully updated on all key issues and actions concerning distributors,
• Ensure clear communication of the business trade terms to the divisions. Keep distributors’ infrastructure data and update the record quarterly for monthly payment of infrastructure incentives
Graduate (minimum of 2nd class or equivalent)with 5-10- years commercial expertise gained across Finance, Sales or Customer management Great people skills with experience of managing large, remote teams A highly motivational coach and leader with great communication skills –written and verbal Knowledge of the Nigerian Drinks industry is an advantage
How To Apply
[su_button url=”http://www.diageo-careers.com/EN-ROW/SEARCHANDAPPLY/Pages/SearchOpenings.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#88360c” size=”1″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”https://cdn.jobbucketnigeria.comuploads/2013/12/rss-icon.png” desc=”Click Here To Apply Online “]Click Here[/su_button]