Trainee 2018 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Ongoing Graduate Trainee Scheme
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Graduate Trainee Scheme
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
- The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family.
- Successful candidates can over time progress within Power Plant operations, Production and Technical (Engineering) services across the Group.
- First degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Chemical Engineering and related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- No experience required
The Person Must:
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2018.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
How To Apply