Full-time 9mobile Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Specialist, Revenue Assurance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Reporting Assurance & Analytics Specialist will be responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating, aggregating and analyzing data from various sources for the purpose of discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns from consumer, products and relevant industry data sets according to business objectives.
- Additional responsibilities include creating presentations, dashboards, graphics and reports.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems
- Identify,analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and ‘clean’ data by reviewing dumps / computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and highlight exceptions
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
- Other adhoc task assigned
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) to Five (5) years’ work experience.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development,data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with:
- Reporting packages (Tableau, Business Objects etc),
- Databases (SQL, Oracle etc),
- Revenue Assurance
- Industry Knowledge
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
How To Apply