Full-time AA Rescue: Fleet Manager Vacancy
AA Rescue is a foremost motoring solutions provider with Head office in Lagos. The company has revolutionized motoring experience in Nigeria. The breadth and depth of the expertise and commitment of our people with our cutting-edge technology continue to be the cornerstone of our sustainable success.
The Job : Fleet Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Technicians/mechanic management – Service providers
- Ensure the application of procedures to automobile repairs and maintenance
- Be constantly updated on automobile technical specifications, cost of spare parts and current trends
- Own and apply in-depth knowledge of trucks/operational vehicles and maintenance techniques
- Negotiate service level Agreement and ensure the company fleet are in top shape
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchases system for all vehicles with a view to controlling cost
- To maintain vehicles in peak operating condition, Minimize downtime, maintain strict servicing time limits and negotiate priority repair schedules with service centers
- Set up scheduling maintenance programme and pursue greater cost efficiency.
- Ensure that technicians are aware of procedure
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools/equipment and other materials
- Monitor and review work flow and work orders to reduce delay
- Ensures safety of technicians
- Ensure proper arrangement, orderliness and safety of the truck park
- Ensures proper parking and arrangement of truck park
Requirements & Skills
- Minimum of 10 years relevant and practical experience in managing Technicians/Mechanics
- A minimum of First degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- A post graduate diploma in management or Masters, while not compulsory, is nevertheless an advantage.
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active and organized
- Scheduling and Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to plan his work and submit report on work done
- A natural process person
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their cover note and CV’s to: [email protected]