Full-time ABB Nigeria Limited: Product Marketing Manager (EPPC & EPB) Recruitment
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
The Job : Product Marketing Manager (EPPC & EPB)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Publication ID: NG67640388_E7
- As a Product Marketing Manager (EPPC & EPBP) you will be a part of the Electrification Products Division and Business Unit EP Marketing and Sales based in Lagos; Nigeria.
- You will define, plan and implement product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy.
- Oversee and implement all the marketing activities, and support sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Strategy: Creating, planning and implementing the local go-to-market product marketing strategy, including definition and communications of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with global product marketing strategy.
- Targets: Establishing and achieving product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definitions and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Business Plans: Developing, implementing and executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Analysis: Defining appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluating and sharing customer’s research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Sales: Overseas sales execution for assigned products by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to sales team(s).
- Training: Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for customers or internal sales team by facilitates know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years’ experience in sales or marketing role, preferably in LV products with experience in African countries.
- Post-Graduation in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Excellent command over both written and spoken English is a must. French speaking is a plus.
How To Apply
- If you are interested to join our team, apply directly. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: [email protected].
- No CVs allowed on emails.