Full-time AC Technician Recruitment at Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : AC Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ensure smooth running of air conditioners and other utility equipment installed at LBS and Guest House and to render adequate support services at all times.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Preventive maintenance checks and servicing of all Air Conditioners, Heating and Ventilation Systems;
- Report/Documentation of maintenance activities carried out/required on equipment and installation
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Temperature Control devices;
- Installation and parts replacement on Air conditioning system.
- Spare parts monitoring and control.
- OND/C&G/Trade Test III in Electrical/Mechanical Trade; NABTEB in Mechanical Technology; OND Mech. Engineering Certificate in related discipline.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in Air conditioners installation and maintenance.
- Diesel engine operation and maintenance
- Understanding of basic electricity.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions effectively
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Work as a team member and foster a cooperative work environment
- Attention to details – Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Stress Tolerance – Requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively under high stress situation
- Integrity – Requires being honest and ethical
- Safety consciousness
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Please indicate ACT19 as “Job Code”.
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.