Full-time Access Bank PLC: Senior Banking Adviser German Desk Vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a pre-requisite for an MBA program with a leading international university. The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills. On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
The Job : Senior Banking Adviser German Desk
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The role of an SBA is primarily to develop new banking relationships with large German banking names in Nigeria with emphasis in Lagos.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Align the Bank’s product suite and business offering to meet the objectives of German clients within the Bank
Work in collaboration with a development bank to originate and win clients of German business extraction
Provide sales support and business advisory for German clients who are looking to expand their operations into Nigeria
Coordinate the agency services of the Bank to support the development of the Bank’s business relationship with a development bank and other German Financial Institutions
Perform other duties as may be assigned by Group Head, Commercial Bank
- A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Relevant experience in Corporate, Business or Commercial Banking with proven skills in business development, portfolio expansion and client acquisition and strategy. Minimum of 8-11 years relevant experience applicable.
Language: Proven ability in business or conversational German language will be an advantage.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Good products knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service / Relationship Management capabilities
- Excellent Marketing / selling skill
- Strong strategic orientation
- Good negotiation /presentation skills
- Knowledge & understanding of Credits
- Good Oral & Written communication in German and English
- Generic Skills
- Strategic orientation
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business development skills
- Credit Skills
- Supervisory Skills
General managerial/ administrative skills
Team building / conflict management
Organization and coordination skills
How To Apply