Full-time Account Officer at Nigerian Foundries Limited
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
The Job : Account Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all bank accounts (Naira and Domiciliary accounts)
- Responsible for preparing the age analysis of Debtors and creditors as circulating to the respective users.
- Responsible for preparation of schedule for all statutory payments for remittance and collection of receipts
- Responsible for checking payrolls as well as the analysis and posting of all journals which have to do with staff payrolls
- Responsible for checking and reconciling staff cashfloats, local Buyer & Petty Cash Accounts.
- Responsible for preparing end of month journals and imputing into Herbst Management Software for Prepayments, accruals and Depreciation
- Responsible for follow-up of new staff on Pension registration.
- Responsible for writing Departmental business correspondences that relates to financial accounting
- Responsible for weekly monitoring of Fx rates
- Responsible for maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Responsible for import & export documentation
- Responsible for costing of imported raw materials & spare parts (landed cost)
- Responsible for imputation of all transactions into Herbst ERP
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]