Full-time Accounting Officer at Vogue Web Solution Limited
VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. VoguePay is a user-friendly online payment platform that allows you to send and receive payment easily from anyone, in any currency. Accept payment through Card transaction and Bank transfers.
The Job : Accounting Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We presently require the service of an Accounting Officer to support our accounting team operations
- He/She will be responsible for daily accounting operational function, tracking and evaluating day-to-day activities, general accounting practices, reconciliation ,budgeting among other delegated functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day review of merchant’s withdrawals.
- Perform reconciliation report monthly.
- Review merchant account funding.
- Provide financial assistance for decision making in timely manner.
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in compliance with company policies.
- Provide financial information for management report.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Address and resolve customer queries in timely and accurate manner.
- Perform accounting functions such as revenue and asset accounting, payroll and cost analysis.
- Manage book-keeping and financial systems.
- Process request from support team.
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions
- Reviews and manages the company payroll and assure employee payments are done within the country laws and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- ICAN and other relevant Accounting Certifications a plus,
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel spread sheet, ERP and other accounting softwares.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Clear mathematical & communication skills and report.
Skill Set (what is required):
- Proven working experience as Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software ERP software and use of databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Understanding of Fintech/Financial Institutions accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Current trends, developments, and theories in Financial Technology and International Banking
- Current trends and developments in Nigeria Tax System, Pension Scheme and CBN Regulations on Financial Institutions and PSP.
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]. Use the position applied for as the subject of the application.