Full-time Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi): Laboratory Scientist Recruitment
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Laboratory Scientist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Anambra, Nigeria
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- The Laboratory Scientist is to provide Laboratory services to members of the Key populations and their partners at One-Stop-Shop (OSS), also will perform laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data to support provision of the continuum of HIV treatment services
- Will equally prepare Dried Tube Specimen (DTS) panels for IQC and EQA (Proficiency testing) to support HTS on the project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- AMLSC with at least 5 years of progressive experience with a GF or PEPFAR supported laboratories.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.