Full-time Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment- Administrative Assistant
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socioeconomic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Administrative Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Administrative Assistant will support the Admin Manager and departmental staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services toAHNi staff.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree, recognized equivalent or HND
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
1st April, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume / CV as a single MS Word Document to: AHNI-F&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e be email) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.