Full-time Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi): Senior Technical Officer – TB/HIV Recruitment
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AlDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
The Job : Senior Technical Officer – TB/HIV
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
- Senior Technical Officer-TB/HIV will provide technical support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on tuberculosis control and treatment as well as all issues surrounding TB/HIV co-infection, will also provide technical leadership and support related to TB/HIV collaboration strategies and approaches, related to implementation of collaborative activities in Akwa born.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years with a minimum of 3 years progressive experience in care and support for HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in resource constrained settings.
- Experience with ART/TB programs is required.
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning ad facilitation of training is required
How To Apply
Use the email below to apply.:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single document with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications Sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.