Full-time Adexen Recruitment Agency: Accounting Manager Recruitment
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the Food and Beverage Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Accounting Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Performs professional accounting activities for specialized, complex and functional areas requiring the expert knowledge and professional application of accounting principles, practices and techniques in accordance with industry standards.
- Manage resources of assigned areas to accomplish goals and objectives and supervises lower level professional accountants and other staff for work of considerable technical difficulty.
- Review and analyze financial statements, tax information packages and all documentation in order to ensure precision and their compliance with countries’ regulations and company’s procedures.
- Set realistic project plans and provide adequate resources for supervised staff in order to maintain efficient, effective and well-balanced workflow at all times.
- Analyze and review key documents, contracts and entries to ensure proper recordings of significant business transactions.
- Manage the accounting system and prepares monthly statements and other periodical accounting reports as required to ensure accuracy, authenticity, proper recording, treatment of accounting transactions and the flow of financial documents according to accounting principles.
- Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of all monthly financial information and processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly bank compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the fixed asset inventory system by supervising the recording of all items in the inventory, maintaining pertinent records and ensuring adequate treatment of fixed asset acquisitions and retirements.
- Audit departmental accounting data, identify and correct errors, identify and compute accruals, apply accounting principles to transactions and recommends revisions in departmental accounting procedures to ensure conformance with applicable statues, laws, county board polices and general accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure that outsourced vendor partners are in compliance with financial services policies and procedures for financial reporting.
- Facilitate relationships with internal and external financial services customers, vendors and leadership to improve business performance and enhance communication and staff relationships.
- Ensure that financial practices are sound and in accordance with accounting rules as well as company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to internal control procedures to safeguard corporate assets.
- Coordinate the preparation and presentation of the monthly and annual financial plan.
- Interpret trends and forecasts financial results.
- Identify gaps between forecasted results and targets making recommendations to ensure annual country financial goals are achieved.
- Work closely with the managing director regarding the impact of business decisions on short and long term profitability and makes recommendations that add to shareholder value development, franchising, marketing and strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in accounting field with at least 5 years experience with international fast food chain.
- Knowledge of the best practices for QSR accounting.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software operations
- Deep understanding of financial reporting and accounting controls.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills.
How To Apply