Full-time Adexen Recruitment Agency: Business Development Manager Recruitment
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Financial Technology solution provider is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are recruiting a Business Development Manager to create and manage ours presence in Lagos Nigeria.
- Drive the company’s adoption and market penetration in the relevant sectors while building strategic relationships with key stakeholders in the Start-up ecosystem, including accelerators and incubators.
- Work closely with the company’s overseas teams to achieve its ambitious growth plan in Africa.
- Drive the necessary business insights, strategic and technical relationships with Start-ups, Start-up organizations and key stakeholders in Africa to establish meaningful business relationships and drive Fintech adoption.
- Educate banks, financial institutions and start-up organizations on technical matters, and how the company can help companies scale as well as grow by leveraging on her services and programmes.
- Serve as a key member of the company’s start-up team in helping to drive overall market and technical strategy in Africa.
- Prepare and deliver data-driven reviews to senior management about progress, achievements, and roadblocks in the Start-up business.
- Execute strategic initiatives for the company, while working with key internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Communications or a related field.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the banking and financial services industry.
- Must possess both a sound business background and experience in banking and financial services that enables them to effectively interact at the CEO/VP-level, executives, as well as a technical background that allows, he/she to effectively engage with CTOs and software developers.
- Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong technical background·
How To Apply
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.