Full-time ADM Recruitment – Financial Controller
The Archer Daniels Midland Company is an American global food processing and commodities trading corporation, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
The Job : Financial Controller
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To be totally responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the Finance Department.
- To ensure that strong and open communication lines are maintained with the region Controller, the EMEAI Controller and the local Managing Director.
- To ensure that all Managers adopt policies to maximise Departmental profit.
- Directly accountable for the compilation of the annual budgets, forecasts and monthly reporting, ensuring that all Managers have complete and equal input.
- Directly accountable for all financial information sent to Corporate Office in regards to accuracy and detail.
- Ensure compliance with local accounting, tax and legal regulations as well as the US GAAP group standards.
- Develop and monitor all financial systems with a view to improve and streamline procedures.
- Ensure that policies and procedures set by ADM are implemented and internal controls are operating effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Engage with Department Managers to develop effective measures to enhance their department’s profitability.
- Attend and actively participate in Department Head meetings, respecting the confidentiality of issues which may be discussed.
- Treasury Management:
- Monitor and control the cash flow of the subsidiary.
- Ensure the treasury and cash handling policies and procedures are efficient and strictly adhered to.
- Ensure credit approval and collection policies set by ADM are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all sub-ledgers are constantly in balance.
- Monitor the Debtors’ balance.
- Ensure all outgoing accounts are sent with appropriate documentation, addressed and valued correctly, and dispatched on a timely basis.
- Implement procedures to recover outstanding debts.
- Ensure that trading terms of all the Vendors, including ADM, are respected.
- Ensure all accounts are maintained within the suppliers’ credit limits.
- Review accounts payable to ensure efficient and effective use of financial resources.
- Authorize and sign all outgoing payments for the subsidiary in conjunction with the Country General Manager.
Job Description (Con’t)
- Monitor all internal and external payroll requirements and ensure that procedures are respected.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Capex requests are signed and approved in a timely manner with the required documentation.
- Supervise monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are performed daily/weekly and sign off on the monthly reconciliation.
- Insurance, compliance and Head Office relations:
- Ensure all payments made to ADM are effectively reconciled and deposited on time in accordance with the relevant Management Agreement.
- Responsible for all insurance matters.
- Liaising with statutory authorities, banks, auditors for relevant matters.
- Responsible for the monitoring and checking of all audits relating to financial standards and procedures.
- Ensure all the legal and tax compliance reporting is done within the timeframe.
- High degree in Finance
- Professional experience in various companies (Audit and Industrial)
- Minimum 10 year experience
- Fluent in English
- Business partner and team spirit
- Advance communication skills
- Structured and self-dependent working style
How To Apply