Full-time Administrative Assistant (Internship) at WFO Roedl & Partner
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
The Job : Administrative Assistant (Internship)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill that can enhance the firm’s effectiveness through high-end administrative and customer service support.
- The individual’s core responsibility is to serve as the administrative assistant in ensuring comprehensive management of the office premises.
- Report and convey guests of the Company to advised employees/destinations.
- Provide refreshments for employees (training, workshops, etc.) and guests.
- Set up rooms (huddle room/ conference room) for advised activities.
- Register all visitors and attend to enquiries from walk-in’s, telephone calls, etc.
- Liaison officer between staff , guests and security.
- Manage the Firm’s phone lines, receive calls,dispatch calls to responsible employees.
- Coordinate transport , travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Manage petty cash and breakfast budget including requests and accurate documentation for weekly retirements
- On a daily basis, inspect and maintain office premises (interior and exterior), ensure satisfactory clean up of premises by office assistants, register-report and ensure repairs, replacements (i.e. light bulb replacements,minor repairs, etc.)
- Monitor utilities (diesel, PHCN meter readings), tv subscriptions, front office telephone subscription and call credit and ensure replenishment prior to expiry of supplies.
- Liaise with vendors and coordinate maintenance work (i.e. plumbing, appliance maintenance, electrical and other services, renovations, fumigations, professional cleaning,etc.) as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of OND in Business Administration or Secretarial Administration.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ work experience in a similar administrative role or customer service role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must present a good corporate image in appearance and diction.
- Good communication skills (good writing skills) and record keeping skills with uncompromising attention to details.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work pro-actively and under own initiative
- Must be able to apply tact and diplomacy for good customer service delivery and management.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV and Covering Letter to: [email protected] with “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of your email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates who meet the vacancy requirements will be contacted.