Full-time Administrative Manager at Halogen Security Company Limited
Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client in the Automobile industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Administrative Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports to: President & Chief Executive Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and supervise general office activities, such as greeting visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
- Ensure that conference rooms, meeting rooms and reception areas are ready for meetings.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly staff meetings.
- Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment inventory.
- Maintain and safeguard agency records.
- Manage the organization’s office and storage space. Perform as liaison with varies vendors, providing maintenance, security, and other occupancy services.
- Assist managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
- Conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources.
- Assist Managers in recruitment process.
- Post government posters for employee reference.
- Maintain Employee personnel files.
- Assist program Directors preparing and maintaining contract requirements.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. IT, accounting firm, and human resources.
- Code vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursement forms
- Review and approve weekly payable for processing.
- Prepare month end program reports for office equipment
- Preparing client’s invoices and soliciting for outstanding payments
- Advising on salary pay and other remuneration issues
- Ensures all statutory deductions are deducted and remitted
- Advise the company on government statutory remittances such as (VAT,Withholding tax,Corporate tax,PAYE and others as may be required)-This is very compulsory
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Education and Experience
- Relevant degree and two years of related work experience or the equivalent of four years of related work experience.
- General background knowledge in accounting procedures, bookkeeping and budget experience.
- Experience in office management, administration and good computer skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data.
- Ability to present information in a consistent, organized and accurate way.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with staff, the Board of Directors, and the public.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, organized manner.
- Good working knowledge of office procedures and office management.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate in both a verbal and written manner (director & above level).
- Excellent telephone receptionist skills with a thorough knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Ability to understand technical instructions.
- General background and knowledge in accounting procedures.
- Excellent computer software skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access), email and electronic calendar (Outlook).
- Effective problem solving and negotiating techniques.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to show flexibility in response to change and accommodate new methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures
- Disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Administrative Manager”, as the subject of the mail.