Full-time Administrator – Network Voice & Data at IHS Towers
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
The Job : Administrator – Network Voice & Data
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports To: Senior Administrator-Network Voice & Data
- Implement and deploy LAN/WAN and Network Voice-related equipment and services.
- Install network equipment in data centres and technical rooms.
- Configure, update and back up all network equipment.
- Configure CUCMs and CMEs and provision IP telephony devices.
- Configure and administer network voice monitor platform.
- Configure and administer network services – PSTN, ISDN-E1, PRI, DIDs
- Administer voice systems with enablement to ensure compliance with IT security policies.
- Maintain network equipment and services.
- Design and architect network voice.
- Implement and administer SIP trunks and voice VPN.
- Initiate problem and change management when required.
- Configure and deploy routers, switches, wireless APs and IP phones.
- Deploy and administer CDR reporting system.
- ITIL savvy.
- Configuration and administration of Cisco Voice Routers, switches and other Cisco-related Data/ Wifi equipment – Business Edition Servers, CUCM, CME, Virtual environment administration – Vmware EXSi
- Configuration and administration of Firewalls, NGFWs and UTMs – Sophos XG.
- Configuration and administration of Cisco Prime Collaboration.
- Configuration and administration of Cisco and Polycom teleconferencing and collaboration infrastructure – SX20s.
- Cisco Prime Licence Manager and Media sense administration.
- CDR Reporting application administration – preferably Imagicle Billy Blue or other
- IT Asset Management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and optimizing
- Solution and result driven
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 4-5 Years working experience, preferably in a Telecommunication and IT solutions industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, and/ or Information Technology.
- ITIL Foundation is required.
- Cyberoam/ Sophos certified CCNSP, CCNSE, or other equivalent qualifications for NGFWs is required.
- Cisco Certified CCNP (Network R&S and Security) is required, other equivalent networking qualification, e.g. CCDA, CCNA, etc, is an added advantage.
- Cisco certified CCNP Collaboration is recommended.
- Polycom RealPresence certification is recommended
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.