Full-time Afe Babalola University, Multi-System Hospital: Administrative Officer Recruitment
Afe Babalola University, Multi-System Hospital, a state-of- the art 400-bed Hospital Complex which offers the optimum in patient care and management. ABUAD Multi-System Hospital is established as a Top Research Centre, Educational Institution, Health Service Centre and a Medical Tourism Destination. The Hospital is co-managed by Aster DM Healthcare based in Dubai and India.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerian and non-Nigerian for the under-listed position:
The Job : Administrative Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and Place of birth (Attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin (If Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/Phone Number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment, Status and Salary (If any)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s academic work experience.
Applications and CV of interested candidates with Passport sized digital Photograph are to be forwarded to: [email protected]
Applications can also be submitted by hand to the “University Registrar’s Office” via the address below:
Afe Babalola University,
KM 8.5, Afe Babalola Way,
Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State.