Full-time Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital: Dialysis Technician Recruitment
Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital, Ado-Ekiti, South-West Nigeria – The 400-bed ultra-modern Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital is equipped with sophisticated and state-of-the-art Medical equipments. It offers the optimum in patient care and management. A frontline Researeh Centre and Higher Educational Institution, Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital which is co-manged by Aster DM Healthcare based in Dubai offers services in different aspects of Medicine & Surgery.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians and non-Nigerians to fill the position below:
The Job : Dialysis Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ado, Ekiti, Nigeria
- Applicants must possess a Fellowship of at least one of the Postgraduate Colleges or their equivalent
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in their chosen Specialties and be prepared to lecture in the ABUAD College of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and Place of birth (Attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin (If Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/Phone Number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment, Status and Salary (If any)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s academic work experience.
Applications and CV of interested candidates with Passport sized digital Photograph are to be forwarded to: [email protected]
Applications can also be submitted by hand to the “University Registrar’s Office” via the address below:
Afe Babalola University,
KM 8.5, Afe Babalola Way,
Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State.