Full-time After Sales Manager at Boulos Enterprises Limited
Boulos Enterprises Limited offers the public high quality products carefully made to suit the Nigerian climate and road conditions. What distinguishes it from competitors is its exceptional range of products designed to meet the demand of the market in terms of customer satisfaction.
The Job : After Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently looking for an After Sales Manager to drive the After Sales activities of our Marine, Motorcycle and Auto divisions to ensure an efficient and profitable operation.
- Ability to provide day to day leadership for the designated after-sales staff and acts as a strategic leader for the department working closely with Marketing & Sales, Product Managers, Production and Quality Assurance department;
- Ability to assume full P&L responsibility of the after-Sales department.
- Ability to develop and execute all aftersales and sales campaign programs, growth and profitability.
- Ability to manage, mentor, coach and inspire the after-sales team to achieve service targets.
- Develop the necessary relationships to facilitate information/contact as required, with all levels of the customer operation.
- Ability to establish a complete comprehensive understanding of the customers, their organization and the key individuals within it.
- Ability to develop annual after-sales and gross profit budgets, along with strategies and tactics to achieve them. Develop sales incentive programs to achieve or exceed company goals and motivate and reward sales personnel for the desired performance.
- Willingness to travel, at times extensively as required to promote product and program launches, and meet with prospective customers to develop incremental profitable revenue.
- Ability to be strategic, make sound business judgments as decisions are being evaluated, and to take calculated risk.
- B.S degree Mechanical Engineering (Automobile Option preferable) or HND equivalent with at least 15 years’ experience in Automobile workshop administration and client services; with at least 8 years in a management role, and a proven track record of success.
- Automotive or Commercial Vehicles and Outboard Engines aftermarket experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations, developing relationships that will benefit all stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, including ability to resolve disputes and observe confidentiality.
- Ability to use PC and widely used software packages, e.g., CRM, spreadsheets (Excel), word processing (MS Word), Outlook. SAP a benefit.
- Presentation skills and ability to interface and work directly with customers.
- Ability to build relationships and build consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate.
- Strong analytical skills as a successful strategic thinker.
- Strong direct and indirect leadership that motivates cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, and ability to build and maintain trusting customer (internal/external) relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with subject as: BEL – After Sales Manager.