Full-time Aggreko Africa: Office Administrator Recruitment
Aggreko Nigeria ongoing jobs in Nigeria for HR Specialist. interested applicants must have relevant applications to apply today. The position is based in Nigeria.
Aggreko has a dedicated team and fleet servicing the Africa region. Aggreko employs almost 700 people in Africa and has approximately 2,300 MW of capacity on-hire.
The Job : Office Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
To support the Company on all administrative matters. To manage records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Adhere to company’s QHSE policies and procedures.
- Provide daily general office management.
- Provide administrative support to Area General Manager.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff (drivers, cleaners, etc.) and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for staff.
- Manage and maintain Company car fleets
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Prepare reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Person Specification/Job Requirement
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Aggreko place a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation
Qualifications and Experience
BSc/HND /OND in Business administration or related field.
Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
Solid knowledge of office procedures
Key Role Interactions
Area General Manager, Area Operations Manager, Finance, Drivers, Cleaners, Operations Supervisors, HR, Technicians
Direct Reports (if applicable)
How To Apply