Full-time Agiville Industries Limited Cv Submission
Agiville Industries Limited is a manufacturing company based in Mile 2, Lagos involved in the mass production of high quality plastic environmental waste bins for domestic, commercial and industrial use.
The Job : Spy Police Driver
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Must have basic requisite qualification or attempted GCE or SSCE, spy police certificate, plus relevant driving certificates/licence and at least 5 years defensive driving experience.
The Job : Driver
- Must have primary six certificate and attempted SSCE and, at least, 5 years of defensive driving experience.
The Job : Business Development Executive
- Degree in Economics with specialization in development economics or HND in Marketing.
The Job : Accounts Assistant
- OND/HND in Accounting with 2 years’ professional experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of accounting packages: Peachtree, Sage and Quickbook.
The Job : Sales Executive
- HND qualification.
- Men and Women proficient in the art of marketing and sales and with good knowledge of at least 3 of the geopolitical zones in Nigeria, to market plastic products in large quantities.
The Job : Storekeeper
- HND in Statistics, with at least 5 years’ experience in large sales company/factory.
The Job : Sales Manager (Building Products, Bathroom and Kitchen Appliances Division)
- HND qualification, with extensive experience in sales of products, for at least 7 years, and experience in similar position.
The Job : Sales Executive (Building Products, Bathroom and Kitchen Appliances Division)
- HND qualification, with extensive experience in sales of products, for at least 5 years. Energetic, with ability to have positive sales drive.
The Job : Cook/Steward
- Applicant must be neat and know how to prepare African and Continental dishes.
- Must possess at least OND in Catering.
The Job : Security Operative
- SSCE, with training and experience in security management.
- Must be in good physical condition and have 3 years minimum experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and copies of certificates with two coloured passport photographs, to: [email protected] Use the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
P.O. Box 50161,
Falomo – Lagos State.