Full-time AGM Sales & Marketing at Ayoola Foods Ltd
Ayoola Foods Ltd was founded by Engr. Segun Emmanuel Olaye, who is the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer. He bagged his Masters Degree at Odessa Engineering Institute in 1984 in the former Soviet Union, now Ukraine. During his six-year stay abroad, he missed a lot of African delicacies which was not available then in Odessa, USSR. This led to conception of Ayoola Foods Ltd in 1991 and was registered as Food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting Company.
The Job : AGM Sales & Marketing
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
As an AGM, you will oversee all Sales and Marketing activities of Ayoola Foods Limited and execute strategic marketing plans for the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Target Achievement via monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually, as set by MD/GM
- Developing the products of the company in all six geopolitical zones of the country and identify business development opportunities within the nation.
- Appointment of New Key Distributor (KD) and Sub-Distributors in all regions, and to grow the business with the new and existing customers.
- Manage and develop sales & marketing team for optimal productivity.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their subordinates.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Meet/exceed monthly quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Ensure Channel KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead, coach and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- Must be constantly in touch with the market and maintain good rapport with new and existing customers.
- To conduct market intelligence and competitive watch, identify trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- To send national reports weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- To submit your journey plan weekly, and monthly on the first day of the month
- Develop and maintain a good selling and service culture to maximize selling opportunities.
- To follow company policies and market control.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the company necessary to the achievement of the company goals.
Requirements & Competencies
- Not less than 5 years in the similar position and in a company with not less than 50 staff strength
- BSc. Business Admin or Marketing
- Membership of NIMN and/or APCON plus MBA will be an added advantage.
- Vast experience in marketing of foods & beverages or with a marketing company
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Managerial and Interpersonal Skills
- The flexibility to travel in support of the expanding line of offerings
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Should have strong marketing and sales skills.
How To Apply