Full-time All Queens Kitchen Limited: Product Research & Development Officer Recruitment
The Job : Product Research & Development Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Generate new product ideas and recipes for non carbonated beverage fruit drinks,
- Staying up-to-date with industry technological developments
- Prepares reports on progress of research and development work,
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- Working with operations to develop new processes / procedures and ensure that product development efforts are compatible and beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
- Conducting research on new product development possibilities and consumer tastes.
- Conducts pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development.
- Ensuring that stringent hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives.
- HND/B.Sc in related field
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in Research/Development in similar industry.
- Thorough knowledge of R&D, and manufacturing
- Strong R&D background in food science industry
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.