Full-time Alpha Mead Group: HSE Advisor Recruitment
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : HSE Advisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Rivers, Nigeria
- This position supports the project to meet the requirements of the Safety Quality and Environment Management systems.
- The role will also involve assisting the site teams and managers by recognising hazards and seeking to minimise risks whilst creating, maintaining and improving the health, safety, environmental and Quality standards.
- You will champion QHSE initiatives in the workplace whilst ensuring that legislation is adhered to.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the Real Estate/Construction and Oil&Gas Industry
- Professional HSE certification (e.g. ISPON, NEBOSH certificate, etc.) is compulsory.
- Good knowledge of International Safety standards, e.g. OSHA and standard safety practice.
- Strong Knowledge on the use of English
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal relationship management.
- Effective communicator with strong presentation and report writing skills Client facing experience
- Analytical skills to interpret detailed information and regulations.
- All candidates must be available to start on 1st July, 2019.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 18th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.