Full-time Amerapex Nigeria Limited: Business Development Officer Recruitment
Amerapex Nigeria Limited (a subsidiary of Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited) is a Nigerian company offering technical expertise and global leverage in Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) for repairs, maintenance and inspection of oil and gas infrastructure to ascertain structural integrity during operations. Safety is paramount in everything we do and we are dedicated to helping our customers achieve the highest return on their investments by executing our inspections more effectively creating a more cost efficient inspection process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new businesses for Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating significant revenues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for originating sales leads and prospects, leverage existing network and build new pipeline of opportunities
- Manage market intelligence diligently, maintain competitor and industry knowledge
- Research new and existing markets to identify business opportunities
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategic business development plans
- Manage the proposals process, including budget, pricing and proposal development and client presentations
- Prepare opportunity assessments and business case recommendations for new opportunities (including research, financial projections, etc.)
- Lead the formulation of commercial strategy and negotiation of agreements
- Prepare sales strategies for targeted accounts and compiles information required to prepare bid/tender packages
- Document account activities, generate reports and keep track of business transactions as required
- Alert management of situations that may materially affect the company’s overall financial condition.
- High-level communication and negotiation with relevant stakeholders (NAPIMS, NNPC/NAPIMS/NIPEX/NCD) to generate a pipeline of new inorganic opportunities.
- Support in drafting and reviewing contracts
- Develop client relationship management framework whilst maintaining up-to-date database on bids and pre-qualification packages submitted to clients.
- Assisting the Managing Director and Executive Directors in the process of identifying new prospective opportunities.
- Perform other duties assigned from time to time.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. MBA or equivalent is a plus
- 5 – 8 years of progressive experience in commercial or business development roles. Previous experience in oil and gas is an added advantage
- Strong commercial judgment and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills (communication and presentation skills – ability to present/communicate complex concepts concisely)
- Ability to communicate with influence and quickly build credible relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to solve tough problems.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Client satisfaction rating
- Number of tenders won
- Effectiveness of market intelligence
- Work is primarily done in a business/office environment
- Some travel may be required.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2019.
How To Apply
Note: When the link opens, please click on “Business Development Officer”