Full-time American University of Nigeria: Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Recruitment
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
The Job : Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Mubi, Adamawa, Nigeria
Building Resilience Through Sustainable Agriculture Phase 2 Project:
- In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for prospective candidates for the project funded by European Union and German Government through GIZ (Journey to Self-Reliance – JSR). The position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- Ensure the consistency of M&E tools, indicators and methodologies for data management and analysis across project states as appropriate.
- Lead the implementation of data quality controls and annual data quality assessments to ensure the integrity of project data.
- Coordinate the implementation of program assessments and evaluations including baseline, annual, and end line assessments.
- Coordinate and lead needs assessments to inform new or adapted programming.
- Promote learning and assist state team on documenting and implementing lessons learned.
- Lead project assessments, evaluations and design including development of survey protocols
- Coordinate and conduct annual learning assessments in collaboration with team leads.
- Support the elaboration of success stories and case studies based on intended audience.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the CoP.
- Master’s Degree in a field related to International Development, Research or Social Sciences or equivalent relevant experience and Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent planning, organization and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), IMS etc.
- Strong experience in conducting assessments and surveys
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
How To Apply
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.