Full-time American University of Nigeria: Office Assistant Recruitment
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
The Job : Office Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Mubi, Adamawa, Nigeria
Building Resilience Through Sustainable Agriculture Phase 2 Project
- In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for prospective candidates for the project funded by European Union and German Government through GIZ (Journey to Self-Reliance – JSR). The position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- Support in the coordination of office management, activities and programs in project office.
- Carry out filing of relevant materials and project documents.
- Provide administrative support to program teams based in the project communities.
- Tracking and ensuring participants in training events sign attendance.
- Conducting and reporting pre-training venue inspections and work with hotel staff to prepare venues as required.
- Coordinate transport of training equipment and materials to venues ready for use.
- Tracking project pending actions, including following-up/reminding concerned staff.
- Update project operations files and staff contact list.
- Providing logistics and other support to program implementation
- Any other duty as may be required from time to time by the supervisor.
- Degree in Social, Business Management, Public Administration, or equivalents.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience with an NGO.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
How To Apply
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.