Full-time Apata & Ascott Limited: Cinema Manager Recruitment
Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
The Job : Cinema Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Oyo, Nigeria
He or She will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensuring that the cinema comply with health and safety legislation
- Recruiting, training, managing and appraising staff
- Promoting and marketing films
- Keeping financial and statistical records
- Writing reports and financial forecasts
- Making sure that excellent customer service is provided
- Dealing with customer inquiries and complaints
- Maintaining cinema standards
- Maximizing productivity and meeting sales targets
- Working together with agencies to ensure that housekeeping and security standards are obeyed
- Motivating all staff to do their best in performing their duties
- Evaluating the performance of the cinema staff
- Ensuring that operating and accounting procedures and standards are obeyed.
- B.Sc./ HND in Business Administration, Business Management or other related fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in Cinema or Entertainment Industry.
- Must be strategic in thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills with strong focus on result
- Excellent in verbal and writing communication,
- Must be self-confident with commercial awareness.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent in Cinema business and IT skills
- Ability to endure a deadline-driven setting.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject.