Full-time Apata & Ascott Limited: Territory Sales Manager Recruitment
Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
The Job : Territory Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking to recruit Territory Sales Manager for a manufacturing company.
- Product: Spices, Seasoning, Sauces and Meat Solutions.
- Develop a sales plan and sales strategy for territory that ensures attainment of company sales, and goals.
- Manages sales of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- Achieve consistent, profitable growth in sales volume and revenue through planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
- Deal with customer grievances and follow-up with operations and sales support team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- Assess various information tools, identify business opportunities, manage the scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Develop customer relationship and intimacy.
- Explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in a similar product line or business model.
- Well exposed to B2B/B2C Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around the territory.
- Well versed with computer operations to handle weekly/monthly reporting
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Resumes to: [email protected]