Full-time APM Terminals: Customer Service Manager Recruitment
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world.
The Job :Customer Service Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Resolve Customer complaints and concerns quickly and efficiently by proper liaison with Operations, Planning and Finance Department
- Establish proactive communication with customer to ensure their understanding, handle quality and service issues, and develop/maintain customer loyalty.
- Interact with customers concerning orders & shipments.
- Interact with customers to advise shipment
- Initiate tracers with carriers
- Make changes to shipments where necessary
- Solicit sale of new or additional services using inside / tele sales channel
- Handle irate customers in a professional manner
- Obtain customer feedback information & makes necessary analysis available to management on a regular basis
- Prepare correspondence to customers, regarding port procedures and notifications.
- Contact customers regarding any documents needed, such as customs declaration, manifest, etc.
- Contact customers regarding invoice payments.
- Meet with customers to solve any problems that may arise.
- Act as an escalation point for receivable manager on timely payments of invoices by customers and personally calls customers if they are past due in payment.
- Assist when necessary in establishing or reviewing customs and other external procedures affecting port users.
- Co-ordinate customer issues with relevant department
- Manage and maintain relationships with key accounts, local stakeholders.
- Update & maintain customer data base, customer and company profile with assistance from sales.
- Constantly follow up on service trends, customer preferences, assist the MD and commercial team on development of Customer Satisfaction surveys
We are looking for:
- A college degree in business preferably in marketing.
- At least five to seven years of customer service experience in a service industry. Experience in import/export documentation, billing, and other similar areas of operation is preferred.
- Experience in Direct Sales is an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of import/export documentation, such as manifests, declarations, etc.
- Knowledge of port rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; an ability to interact with customers both diplomatically and firmly, when necessary.
- Strong managerial and leadership capabilities.
- A wide range of national and international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic environment acquiring skills, knowledge and exposure to a service provider set up & marketing of services. General exposure to terminal management
How To Apply