Full-time Aquada Development Corporation: Corporate Counsel & Head of Administration Vacancy
Aquada Development Corporation operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns including live stock farming and feed production.
The Job : Corporate Counsel & Head of Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Umuahia, Abia
- We are seeking a corporate counsel and company secretary that will head our Corporate Services Unit.
- In addition to overseeing routine administrative functions and day-to-day business operations, this position will involve filing patents, trademarks and general intellectual protections that support our work.
- The right individual will also be expected to interface significantly with other corporate and institutional partners to advance the efforts and interests of the company.
- There will be a fair amount of contract negotiation and contract management involved in this position.
- This position will also be responsible for compliance as well as human capital management in the firm.
- This position requires a Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Law with at least five (5) years of post-graduation experience.
- A degree in Law combined with training in any of the Sciences would be ideal (though not required).
- Prior experience in administration, management or business development would be necessary for consideration in this position.
- Applicants should expect to Relocate to Umuahia for this job.
How To Apply