Full-time Area Sales Manager – Oil & Fats at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Area Sales Manager – Oil & Fats
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for a number of Key Distributors (KD) serviced by a team of SDOs in an allocated region.
- Achieve the sales volumes by category in each of the Key Distributor territories
- Ensure that the direct to retail (van sales, open market sales) redistribution KPIs are delivered by each sales team within each KD.
- Responsible for the SOP of each direct to retail team including route plans and correct use of the Sales Automation tool.
- Ensure effective coverage of the entire area through direct to retail redistribution supported by a network of FMN approved sub-distributors each of whom has a direct to retail capability in their territory of operations.
- Develop SOPs for processes and train KD’s on process compliance
- Coach and mentor the SDOs in all aspects of the KD operation such that they each deliver on their monthly/annual KPIs.
- Lead the creation of Joint Business Plans with each KD to formalize and track the performance against the agreed targets and objectives
- Develop the SDO team to contribute to the FMN talent bench for future promotion
The person must:
- Have Sales experience in a blue chip FMCG
- Have experience in redistribution sales (including route planning) and managing a large Key Distributor
- Show evidence of a strong coaching and mentoring capability
- First Degree
- MBA is an added advantage
- 8years relevant experience
How To Apply