Full-time ARM Life PLC: Creative Designer Recruitment
ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. Arm Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Creative Designer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for understanding the communication needs of client functions, and interpreting same into visually compelling design solutions in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements Gathering: Liaise with client functions to establish their communication needs, requirements, and audiences to guide the direction of the creative solution.
- Design Direction: Set direction for design briefs, based on the requirements of client functions, schedule project implementation, and define constraints.
- Development of Creative Design Solutions: Work with a wide range of media (e.g. photography, graphics) in developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for creative briefs, using graphic design software, and obtaining the sign-off of client functions for final adoption of designs.
- Infographic Design: Transform statistical data into visually compelling graphics and diagrams, using images, text, and colour, to make complex ideas and information more accessible.
- Brand Assurance: Ensure consistency in the brand’s manifestation in creative briefs developed for client functions, by ensuring design outputs are in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts from an accredited university
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in graphic design.
How To Apply