Full-time Arnergy Solar Limited: Manager, Network Operation Center (NOC) Recruitment
Arnergy is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy Subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly instalment or a Outright Sales (OS) option.
The Job : Manager, Network Operation Center (NOC)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Resumption Date: Q1, 2019
- Directly responsible for the coordination of the human resource & staffing function.
- Research, develop and implement a robust performance appraisal system.
- Develop and make recommendation to improve organization’s HR Policies, procedures and handbooks.
- Ensure good working knowledge of Labour law amongst managers and employee.
- Help employees and their managers in disciplinary and performance matters, including strategies and metrics for monitoring the discipline and employee’s work.
- Serve as the go to person for all employee relation matters.
- Identifying employee training needs, managing succession and employee career development plans.
- Maintains knowledge of Nigerian labour law & ensures organizational compliance.
- Harmonise where appropriate cost effective compensation and benefit schemes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 7yrs experience as Human Resource Professional with min. 3 years as Manager in a 200+ employee company in Tech, Telecom, FMCG, Big 4 or a tier 1 bank.
- Good negotiation, onboarding, conflict management and team building skills.
- Ability to engage in intelligent energy and technology conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing,presentation & reporting skills.
- Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
What we’ll provide
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa’s future.
How To Apply