Full-time Asharami Synergy: Sales and Marketing Officer Recruitment
Asharami Synergy is the downstream arm of the Group with over 20 years of experience, our downstream expertise covers product procurement, bulk sales and distribution of petroleum products across the globe. The business has storage terminals across Africa, the Middle East and Europe with a combined capacity in excess of 300million liters for a range of refined petroleum products. Recently, the Group expanded operations in Eastern Africa focused on enhancing the availability of refined petroleum products in the region.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
The Job : Sales and Marketing Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role entails selling of white products, relationship building with regulatory authorities and stake holders. It also involves identifying opportunities in locations beyond Port Harcourt.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing customers for business retention.
- Identify present and future business development opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Initiate and develop relationships with clients for business growth.
- Stay abreast of recent industry trends.
- Develop and maintain detailed business plans for client projects.
- Conduct business reviews with clients on periodic basis
- Contact and follow-up on qualified clients for new opportunities.
- Work closely with clients to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Expansion into markets not limited to Lagos.
- Constantly update past & new customer details and contact list as and when applicable
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Design & maintain a customer database with approved credit limits & also ensure all customers are covered with proper contracts/ offer letters before embarking on sales
- Address customer issues/concerns in accurate and timely manner.
- Adhoc duties as advised by the company.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- B.Sc degree in any relevant course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience
- Commercially & contractually astute
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Good interpersonal and people skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Territory Management
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy skills
- Result-oriented attitude
- Confidence and discretion
- Articulate, effective written/Verbal communication across boundaries.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Efficient time management
- Good attitude and approach to work
- A team player with an international outlook.
- Retail Sales Team,
- Distribution Team,
- Finance Team
- Risk Management Team.
How To Apply