Full-time Assembly Supervisor at Jubaili Bros Nigeria
Jubaili Bros a leading supplier of power solutions, serves its customers throughout the Middle East, Africa and Asia; with around 1500 international employees, deployed in 23 branches located in Lebanon, UAE, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Ghana, Qatar and Uganda & through an extensive dealer network.
The Job : Assembly Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Oversee the implementation of current process through coordinating with the team leaders and Assistant Supervisor on the distribution of work.
- Coordinate with the team leaders by analyzing the reported problems and evaluating possible future problems to resolve such problems and ensure non-occurrence.
- Supervise the production of sets through following up with the team leaders on any defects in production and time consumed to correct such defects.
- Guarantee assembled products comply with standard specs through updating data sheets, drawings, and Flash-files.
- Prepare Assembly schedules and quantity estimates by coordinating with the Factory Manager and warehouses, and distributing the schedules to the assembly departments to prepare the required equipment to complete the job.
- Coordinate with engineering department upon receiving the new designs, by implementing new changes, running full test of product and sending feedback for other departments, in order to provide the customized products for the customers with minimal errors.
- Respond to critical – and relatively complicated – customer after sales support tasks.
- Maintain high performance level of machines, tools.
- Manage monthly metric targets in terms of PQVC, aiming to achieve targets using the necessary tools such as start of shift meetings, A3 Reports, Idea boards.
- Contribute to the development of departmental strategy as cascaded down from the functional strategy and oversee its implementation within own section and its operations.
- Manage the sectional team of direct and indirect reports through effective recruitment, development, performance management, and succession planning.
- Manage the section’s daily operations by providing expertise, enabling teamwork, and aligning processes, in order to achieve high performance standards and meet established targets.
- Contribute to the development and consolidation of the departmental budget and monitor own section’s financial performance versus the budget.
- 5 to 7 years of experience – 2 of them in a supervisory role (preferably production)
- BS/BE in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Advanced electrical /Mechanical background of diesel generators
- Familiar with LEAN/six sigma principles
- Advanced knowledge of LV Panel
- Strong command of English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and Coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to deal with complexity in fast paced environment
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.