Full-time Asset & Resource Management Holding Company: Head, Financial Advisory Recruitment
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Head, Financial Advisory
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- The Position Holder is responsible for leading deal origination, and delivery of financial advisory services to clientele on various complex assignments relating to mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Strategy: Define and implement the company’s business strategy in line with conditions in its operating environment and helping to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives that sustain / improve the company’s competitive advantage within its operating environment.
- Relationship Building: Influences key stakeholders and manages ‘high value’ relationships at a strategic level to identify and build relationships with partners and stakeholders to support long term business development.
- Deal Origination: Lead the origination of new deals / transactions by proactively working to establish the company’s credibility as an investment partner, aggressively pitching prospective clients to generate leads, and managing relationships with intermediaries.
- Transaction Strategy: Responsible for overall strategy of a transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation.
- Deal Execution: Responsible for leading the execution of acquired transactions from ensuring thorough due diligence, evaluation of financial, tax, and legal risks; understanding true cost of compliance, assessing fair market value of assets and liabilities; and determining feasibility of business plan given projections, and available resources.
- Debt Restructuring: Responsible for helping clients improve business cash-flow, and avoid financial distress, by interfacing with financial institutions to negotiate the restructuring and / or refinancing of clients’ debt obligations, so as to allow them continue business operations.
- Financial Modelling: Oversees the preparation of abstract models representing (possible) real-world financial models to support decision-making by key stakeholders on business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and project finance.
- Client Advisory: Act as seasoned adviser to clients, providing independent opinion on complex financial transactions and scenarios, such as mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
- Research: Oversee the preparation of extensive valuation and pricing analyses to support firm’s financial advisory activities.
- Supports Team’s Development: Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Minimum of 15 years of cognate experience spanning corporate banking and / or capital market operations, with at least 5-7 years in leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
- MBA or other advanced degree in finance.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA or similar professional qualification).
Application Closing Date
How To Apply