Full-time Asset & Resource Management Holding Company: Team Member, Enterprise and Custom Solution Recruitment
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Team Member, Enterprise and Custom Solution
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for developing, modifying and maintaining business-critical applications in line with pre-defined functional requirements, with the aim of meeting the needs of the client-function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Development: Designs, builds, tests, corrects and documents (simple to complex) programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered results, engineered to client specification.
- Requirements Gathering: Liaise with client functions to establish business requirements, and identify, propose, initiate and lead significant solution development programmes.
- Database Design: Analyze data requirements, to establish, modify or maintain object/data models, evaluates potential solutions, demonstrating, installing and commissioning selected products / software.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
Application Closing Date
How To Apply