AXA Mansard Pensions Limited: Portfolio Manager Vacancy
AXA Mansard is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 157,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. The group is a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. Despite being written in upper case, “AXA” is not an acronym, the name was chosen because it is short and can be pronounced easily the same way in every language.
The Job : Portfolio Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Oversees the portfolio management activities in order to ensure superior returns compared to establised becnhmarks.
- Contribute to establishing and maintaing an asset allocation strategy whilst also ensuring an efficient security selection process.
- Assist in coordinating the securities research teams to develop the fundamental rationale underlying every transaction
- Continuously identify, assess and monitor security price levels in order to ascertain profitable entry and exit points
- Supervise all dealing activities to ensure profitability, as well as total regulatory compliance
- Develop market intelligence of industry trends in order to ensure that AXA Mansard pensions is at the forefront of the competition
- Contribute to an efficient and transparent valuation process to ensure data integrity and correct perception from regulators and market watchers
- Prepare and present reports on all investment activities to the board, executive managemnt , legacy fund sponsors as well aas regulators on a periodic basis.
- Prepare, organise and present investment strategy on a periodic basis to the management investment committee.
- Excellent working experience, gathered at a reputable financial institution in at least two of the following markets: Equities, Fixed Income and Money Markets
- Strong demonstrable portfolio management experience
- Proprietary trading experience would be a plus
- Numerate first degree, followed by a relevant professional qualification such as the CFA, ACI etc.
How To Apply