Full-time Baker Hughes: Field Operator – Wireline Recruitment
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
The Job : Field Operator – Wireline
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 1903677
Location: Port Harcourt
- BHGE has an opportunity for a Field Operator to join its Wireline Services operations in Nigeria
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity to perform basic duties at the wellsite and at the shop.
- Learns about servicing mechanical devices, building logging cable heads, building perforating cable heads and tool maintenance.
- Able to Rig up and down wellsite equipment.
- Develops hoisting skills in different situations such as fishing operations, coring operations, testing operations vertical tool make-up and in deviated wells.
- Maintains wellsite records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
- Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and Wireline regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at wellsite or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- Technical diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience and Wireline knowledge required
- Ability to work well and communicate and well with others
- Good mechanical aptitude
How To Apply