Full-time Berger Paints Nigeria PLC: Development Chemist Recruitment
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
The Job : Development Chemist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports to: Head of Technical
- Formulating new production processes or stages within processes.
- Using design models to develop manufacturing processes.
- Generating ideas for new products and researching feasibility in terms of profitability, resource availability and compliance with regulations.
- Recording and analyzing data.
- Liaising with engineering, research, technical and/or production staff.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry.
- Excellent analytical skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skill
- Good technical skills
- Problem-solving skills Qualifications
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.