Full-time Berger Paints Nigeria PLC: Process Technician Recruitment
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
The Job : Process Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports to: Head of Compliance
- Assist various customers in all processes and ensure all inspection system as per customer requirement. Provide technical support to all projects, perform root cause analysis and assist to reduce defects. Participate in various process projects.
- Develop and provide support to fabrication process and improve all existing process.
- Administer process, resolve issues and recommend improvements.
- Analyze all process data with various statistical tools.
- Ensure compliance to all safety rules and standards at all times in processes.
- Monitor all processes, resolve all issues and coordinate with management and external parties to reduce downtime.
- Prepare all required documents and ensure accuracy of all data.
- Maintain all housekeeping standards and ensure compliance to safety rules.
- Excellent analytical skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skill
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience and HND in Chemistry or any related field.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.