Full-time Betking: Business Development Representative Recruitment
Betking Nigeria, a young, thriving and the fastest growing company in the Nigerian gaming industry, is looking to fill the role of a Business Development Representative (Aba). We are setting the pace in redefining the industry by employing world class business practices driven by a diverse, mostly young, smart, passionate and highly innovative individuals.
The Job : Business Development Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
You will have opportunities to grow strong relationships with customers, connecting with business partners and kingmakers in developing the assigned territory profitably. This position requires a daily visit to agent shops for sales optimization and Inspections of prospective agents.
You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
What’s in it for You:
- You will work closely with the Business Partner to grow the agency base in their assigned territory.
- Have daily visit to agents’ shops for Sales Optimization, adherence to standards and profitability of territory.
- Responsible for all the BetKing activities within the assigned territory.
- Engaging prospective agents for shop inspection, preparing reports and recommendations.
- Advise & drive the agents as regards the achievement of sales targets and profit objectives for Sport & Virtual.
- Giving sales presentations for prospects for credibility of the business and its products.
- Resolving technical issues experienced by agents in the assigned territory promptly.
- Resolving Proximity Issues following the Proximity Guidelines and Providing feedback.
Who are You?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- You have 1+ years’ experience in Sales.
- You have a proven track record of successful relationship management.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office.
- You reside in Aba or Abia state.
Exceptional networking knowledge and skills.
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
Willingness to sign confidentiality agreement and protect trade secrets.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
How To Apply