Full-time Bourbon Interoil: Deputy Technical Manager Recruitment
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited – A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
The Job : Deputy Technical Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port-Harcourt – Onne, Rivers
- To support the management of the OSV Technical department to support the day to day operations and to ensure the integrity of the Bourbon Fleet.
- Ensure the Technical part of the Ship management of BINL vessels as covered by the ship management agreement.
- To provide the required technical support to other affiliates as covered by the internal L.SA.
- To ensure cost effective technical availability
- Monitor the organization’s maintenance policy according to class and flag regulations
- Ensure fleet vessel integrity
- Ensure effective use of CMMS/Task Assistant
- Maintain the OSY fleet on a routine basis, in safe and reliable conditions
- Manage unplanned maintenance period aiming to reduce technical downtime & cost to the maximum
- Support the monitoring of OPEX/CAPEX technical budget
- Support the management of the OSV Technical department activities and teams
- Develop technical culture/skills of engineers onboard the vessels.
Qualification / Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a similar qualification and working experience (5 years) as a Chief Engineer onboard an OSV
- Previous Experience as a Technical Manager in the offshore industry will bean added advantage
This is a permanent job with attractive remuneration.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email
Send hard copy of Applications to out Port-Harcourt office at:
Amadi Jetty, Eastern Bypass,
Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt,