Full-time Bradfield Consulting Limited: Senior Program Manager Recruitment
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable organization, is currently looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Program Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently looking for a Senior Program Manager to develop and coordinate an operational plan which incorporates the Foundation’s goals and objectives towards protecting the rights of children.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Foundation’s project development and program management initiatives.
- Identify and monitor program activities that benefit and complement the Foundation’s mission and goals.
- Develop strategies to increase the Foundation’s fundraising initiatives, facilitate a range of fundraising events, new program inaugurations and speak directly with reporters, donor agencies, government representatives/members of the community at these events
- Support in the development of a strategic plan and develop mechanisms to facilitate the adoption of the plan.
- Support the development and implementation of the Foundation’s strategic approach for key child abuse programs and advocacy goals.
- Participate in long and short-term program development plans.
- Oversee the preparation of project proposals, research grants, prepare grant reports and coordinate the prompt submission of grant reports.
- Administer grants for the execution of program activities in accordance with approved budget allocations.
- Develop a framework for the assessment of program impact while making necessary changes and improvements where necessary.
- Develop and effectively manage program timelines to ensure the timely completion of program deliverables.
- Review program outcomes vis-à-vis contractual commitments and grant commitments.
- Develop and schedule program activities in accordance with specifications and funding limitation.
- Provide comprehensive, reports on the revenues, expenditures and budget forecasts of the organization.
- Monitor, analyse and comment on debates around child rights, particularly as it relates to child abuse.
- Represent the Foundation at workshops, trainings and interactions organized by partner organisations.
- Engage with government and donor experts and agencies on child right matters at federal, state and local government levels.
- Develop and maintain mechanisms for an appropriate system of fiscal accountability, grant administration/management and community intervention.
- Track current regional and national economic, political, social, and other trends impacting on target group and inform appropriate personnel on actions or pending actions that would impact their work.
- Provide strategic guidance to program while contributing to program context and needs.
- Build on new and existing relationship with civil society network and work towards strengthening the Foundation’s advocacy and capacity building strategies.
- Facilitate collaborative opportunities with other civil society organisations.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Develop background documents, briefs, and presentations, including carrying out relevant literature reviews and analysis on the rights of the child
- Monitor program activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation according to the program evaluation framework.
The Candidate must demonstrate:
- Excellent proposal writing and facilitation skills
- High-level strategic thinker, with a strong grasp of national and international child right policies.
- Proven skills in networking and relationship building
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills
- Strong communication and representational skills
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work alone and on one’s own initiative
- 3 years of progressively responsible International Management experience in an NGO or relevant International work experience.
- Fundraising, project development and program management experience.
- Proven understanding and experience of advocacy and policy change work within a complex humanitarian context.
- Working knowledge of multi-disciplinary child abuse response systems.
- Knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area.
How To Apply