Full-time Branch Sales Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
The Job : Branch Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for the coordination, management and leadership of sales activities of the division.
- Implements Sales programs by driving the implementation of field sales action plans.
- Grows and maintains sales volume and product mix by keeping up to date with supply and demand, industry trends, economic indicators, competitors and leading customer strategies.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of customers in order to meet the objectives of the business plans and strategies.
- Manages the field and in house sales functions of the Company’s divisional facilities.
- Spends a significant portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co-travelling with Sales personnel.
- Manages the division to deliver sales target, and ensures divisional performance growth in NIV and Volume.
- Set sales targets for every member of your team and ensure daily, weekly and monthly performance tracking & review.
- Continuously motivate the sales team, inspire them to stay focused on set goals.
- Ensure proper management of distributors account, and maintaining zero debt ratios in all dealings.
- Improve service delivery & service levels, open vibrant communication channels with your distributors, and ensuring prompt resolution of customer complaints and needs.
- Develop and drive redistribution strategy that ensures a direct push of 40% of distributor’s volume to Wholesalers and 60% of volume to Retailers within the Area.
- Ensure all wholesale and retail outlets in your area are fully covered.
- Ensure all your team members align with CHI Way of Working.
- Each Sales Executive/Rep to work for 6 days a week, visit 35 outlets per day, 210 outlets per week, achieve not less than 85% strike rate, comply with Daily Journey Plan, effectively utilize Salesman Handbook, Customer Record Card (CRC), Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR) and Outlets Call Cards etc.
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competition activities in retail and wholesale outlets in your area.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- B.Sc in any relevant field
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years relevant experience as an Engineering Manager.
How To Apply