Full-time Brand Manager at FrieslandCampina
FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
The Job : Brand Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic Development: Support with the development of key brand foundational tools including brand positioning and brand narrative. Develop an understanding of our strategic targets, their motivations, and identify opportunities to reach them.
- Brand analytics: Leverage date to formulate powerful insights and human truth that will inform and aid product developments and marketing campaigns. Report campaign performance and initiate recommendations for optimization.
- Brand Campaign management: lead the go to markets strategy, develop and execute brand specific campaigns that span multiple channels including digital, retail, social that drive commercial results and deliver conversions working in collaboration with the integrated team.
- Leadership and collaboration: work closely with cross functional teams and agencies to lead and support the growth of people and the brand across the conversion funnel.
- For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
- We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- 3years+ consumer product, brand marketing or strategic marketing.
- Proficient in consumer insight generation, communication, digital, strategy and planning
- A self-starter, able to take ownership end-end for projects and get things done with a winning attitude.
- Mobility to travel from time to time
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
How To Apply