Full-time Bridge International Academies: Associate, Quality Assurance Recruitment
Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools with more than 400 academies and 120,000 pupils in Kenya and Uganda. We democratize the right to succeed by giving families living in poverty access to the high-quality education that will allow their children to live a very different life.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Associate, Quality Assurance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Quality Assurance (QA) is the monitoring and evaluation of our academy operations (facilities, materials & supplies, personnel and processes) against set Bridge standards and policies to ensure total compliance. QA ensures all our schools are compliant with procedural requirements through frequent school observation visits and audits of academy operations.
- This team collects and analyzes data to provide valuable insights into critical operational issues that need to be addressed to ensure a consistent service level standard is achieved across each school. As an organization that operates at scale, ensuring set Bridge standards are maintained across every single school is integral to success of our model
About the Role
- The Associate, Quality Assurance are the eyes and ears of the organization.
- They are part of an existing highly-trained quality monitoring team focusing on systematic academy-level monitoring.
- The Associate, Quality Assurance is driven, competitive, and always strives to win.
- The role requires someone who has a strict code of integrity.
- We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual willing to contribute his or her skills to the team to make the Quality Assurance team even more successful.
What You Will Do
- Create extensive audits – primarily in Survey-to-Go software, to be used by Quality Assurance team
- Conduct first level analyses of audits conducted by Quality Assurance team to identify key issues/trends to be resolved based on data gathered
- Create regular written summary and detailed reports of Quality Assurance audits, issues, resolutions and recommendations
- Create periodic presentations on Quality assurance activities to State Program director and other stakeholders as required
- Follow up with applicable Bridge managers in the affected functions to ensure resolution of identified issues in a timely manner
- Manage a field team of over 20 Quality Assurance Associates
- Oversee the Quality Assurance Associates to ensure all duties as assigned are carried out.
- Manage the Quality Assurance Associates route maps and budgets.
- Validate the work of Quality Assurance team on a regular basis. This requires constant field travel.
- Ensure all the issues reported to HQ by the Quality Assurance Associates are accurate.
What You Should Have:
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Hard working with a positive can-do attitude; is able and willing to take on any challenge
- Able to “stand his/her ground” and not be convinced by any School heads , teachers or anyone to change the audit information
- Mature and independent – supervision will largely be done from HQ while you operate in the field
- Adept at using the smartphone and email programs.
- Aptitude for learning new IT systems/applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience conducting audits or experience in a quality assurance role is a plus
- Willingness to travel every day in all weather
- National Diploma or University graduate.
- A detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
- A creative problem-solver – Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, Bridge works in often fragile, sometimes volatile low-resource communities and with complex government systems. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand.
- A relentless advocate – The children we serve and teachers we empower never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their benefit, experience, and value.
- A malleable learner – You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
- A data-driven decision-maker – When making decisions, you don’t rely your intuition alone. You collect data, you analyze it and make decisions with clear justifications.
- A curious investigator – You ask why a lot. You don’t just take what you see and accept it. You wonder why it is that way, and are aware that the world we see is created by human choices and actions – and it could be different. You wonder, and see the world as wonderful even when you want to change a part of it that is unjust.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply